Wanted! The best pictures of the 2017 Eifel Rallye Festival
A Safari Manta making its way through a thunderstorm, a Mk1 Escort on full opposite lock, and a low shutter speed shot of a sliding Stratos, these were the pictures that won awards from the Oldtimer Markt magazine in the 2016 Photographic Competition. This year, the editors of Europe's biggest classic car magazine will again select, reward and print their favourite images taken by you, the spectators, at the Eifel Rallye Festival 2017. And of course, they will always publish the photographer's name with them. Interested? Then send us your pictures and secure your chance to win one of the prizes in the three categories of our photographic competition.
1st place: Co-drive with multiple German Rally Champion Matthias Kahle in a Škoda 130 RS on one of the stages of the 2018 Eifel Rallye Festival
2nd place: McKlein book "Ford Escort - Safari 1972" & 1:18 scale model car "Ford Escort, Hannu Mikkola" (hand-signed)
3rd place: 1:43 scale model car "Ford Sierra, Stig Blomqvist" (hand-signed) & "Group B - Riding Balls of Fire" DVD by Helmut Deimel
Special prize “most inventive image”: "most inventive image": McKlein pictorial "Walter Röhrl - Querlenker"
Special prize “photo art”: McKlein pictorial "Walter Röhrl - Querlenker"
Additionally, all winners will get an exclusive fan package for the 2018 Eifel Rallye Festival.
TThe winning pictures as well as a best-of gallery will be shown in a web gallery on the Eifel Rallye Festival website.
The winning prizes are sponsored by Skoda Auto Deutschland (www.skoda-auto.de), RallyWebShop (www.rallywebshop.com) and Bernd's Rally Miniatures (www.berndsrallyminiatures.com). Thanks for your help.
Conditions of participation
How can I upload my pictures:
To upload your pictures, first of all please register here on our website. In order to confirm your registration, please answer the security question. After this, you are able to upload your pictures to the website of the Eifel Rallye Festival.
Number of pictures: max. 5
File size: max. 3 MB
File format: JPEG
The files should be named as follow:
!Please do not use special national characters for the ccount name and for the name of your pictures!
If possible, use the form lastname.firstname the account name in the registration form.
The closing time for receipt of photos submitted is midnight on July 30st, 2017.
Conditions of participation:
- The competition is open to all persons who have reached the age of majority. Minors are only allowed to enter with consent from a parent or guardian
- Employees of the VF Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, members of the organising committee of the Eifel Rallye Festival and their family members are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Every participant is allowed to send in a maximum of 5 pictures. All pictures have to be in JPG Format and must not exceed a file size of 3 MB per picture
- By participating in the photographic competition, the participant automatically gives their consent that their pictures can be used for promotional purposes of the Eifel Rallye Festival and that they can be published in the "Oldtimer Markt" magazine and on www.oldtimer-markt.de.
- With the submission of pictures by email, the participant automatically enters the competition and accepts all the conditions of participation herein stated
- The competition winners will be informed personally and in addition their names will be published on the event's website www.eifel-rallye-festival.de
- The personal data of the participants will not be passed onto others.
- The right of recourse to the courts is excluded.